Formerly the Philip Morris Tobacco Storage Warehouse Complex, this 25-acre site includes twenty-six 20,000-sqft historic timber-frame warehouses (520,000 sqft total).
The buildings are being re-purposed to meet the varying needs of small businesses. Once complete, this phased project is expected to bring 500+ jobs to the neighborhood, creating a thriving new business district in Southside Richmond.
Current community members include:
- TemperPack - patented sustainable cold-chain packaging for e-commerce fresh food and pharma products
- Triple Stamp Press - water-based screen printing for art and apparel
- Team Eight - creative visual design and marketing firm
- Brandito - promotional material distributor; featured on Inc 5,000 list of nation's fastest-growing companies, 2 years in a row
- Warehouse 29 Escape Room - largest escape room experience on the East Coast
- Tim Reid Productions - TV and film production studio
- Eaheart Industrial - equipment sales and leasing firm
- mamagreen - high-end outdoor furniture
- Origami Bicycles - patented fold-up bikes that fit in a suitcase
- Habitat for Humanity - non-profit creating affordable housing